Why does your child need our Eye Level Math and English Diagnostic Test? Because at Eye Level, we believe every child is different and so teaching shouldn’t be the same. Some children had a poorer foundation compare to others because in Singapore, different pre-schools and kindergartens have a different curriculum and they teach differently. Therefore when they start primary schools, some children find it harder to pick up new knowledge. All because all some children have a weaker foundation than others.
By doing a diagnostic test, we will know how strong is your child’s foundation and thus determine where is best to start them in our Eye Level program. From there we will be able to monitor their progress and if they are doing well as projected.
So why not give your child the future they deserved, by giving a head start by building their foundation from young.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Each student is entitled to only one Free Math & English Diagnostic Test.
- Eye Level Kovan & Jurong West reserved the rights to change these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Sign Up For Any Math & English Program & Enjoy One Of These Promotions Now!
We Are Five!
Enjoy 50% Off First Month
50% Off First Month Fee
When You Present Your SAFRA Card*
*Only applicable to SAFRA Members
SAFRA Members, you can now sign your child(ren) up for any of our
Eye Level Math & English program with 30% off 1st-month fees and Free Gifts.
✅ A FREE comprehensive diagnostic test (worth $30) to find out how what are your child’s current strengths and weaknesses in Math and English!
✅ Free Starter Kit includes an Eye Level Bag and Files (Worth $35 – For new enrolment only)
Terms & Conditions:
- SAFRA Card has to be presented upon signing up any new subject in Eye Level Kovan & Jurong West
- The above promotion cannot be used together with other promotions
- One month deposit is required upon signing up (Will be used to offsetting fees for the last month)
- Eye Level Kovan & Jurong West reserved the rights to change these Terms & Conditions without prior notice